Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: If This Forum had a Story...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    If every person selling their Super-8 Equipment on this forum contributed stories about how they used their Super-8 gear, this forum would be a hopping place. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to post here quite often, but I stopped. Now I just read.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ August 29, 2003 06:10 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font></font>

    -----------------

    Original message reinserted by the moderator to keep the entire topic thread intact.

    -----------------

    I'm anxiously awaiting 3 new cameras at the moment. Should have lots of testing to do in the coming weeks.

    Oh the suspense [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 21, 2003 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These "I'm selling a camera announcements" remind me of the times a pet cat kills a mouse or a bird and leaves it at the doorstep.

    I'd much rather see and hear the bird (aka super-8 camera) while it was flying, rather than view the prematurely dead remains. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    To come to and post on the one and only forum that actually celebrates the use of Super-8, the forum that doesn't constrain anyone from posting here as other forums do, the one forum that DOES NOT pronounce "I've won a contest in Super-8, now I'll shoot 16mm", is the same forum that doesn't get the Super-8 production stories, but gets the super-8 salesman hacking their wares.

    I don't mind when Cameraguy does it, because cameraguy shares valuable information about shooting in Super-8, (as do others who post here), but get real, if you don't post here, but then come here only to sell your camera, you're really not helping, and I'll leave it at that.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Alex, I didn't mean it. I'll try to post more.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I've deleted my response also. I'm confused by the lingering ill feelings from events that happened over a year and a half ago.

    Your contributions are appreciated!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 17, 2003 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel bad now, I take back everything I said.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 17, 2003 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Corey ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    editing another post that I regret...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 17, 2003 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Corey ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •